- Updated On:
- March 7, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 335 m2
3 bedroom house in Lipa Noi
This 3 bed house has a garden with 33 sq.m swimming pool, providing its new owners with comfortable tropical living. Maintained to a high standard with many exciting features including waterfall, double bubble jacuzzi jets in the swimming pool.
The living space is a great 335 sqm on a 654 sq.m plot. The house is secure with 2 metre high walls. With electronic sliding parking gate with a separate entrance door.
This property is a short walk to the lovely beach at Lipa Noi. Making it the perfect home for families or couples with pets.
Key features of this 3 bedroom house
Living / open plan kitchen
- An attractive living area with sliding doors look to covered terraces. This area has a comfortable range furniture. Exceptional space with covered back area used as an office and separate seating area. Also housing Koi Carp pond.
- Part of the living room ceiling is vaulted. The whole house is kept cool with natural ventilation.
- Kitchen area is a fully equipped western style kitchen, with 3 burner LPG hob and multi-function built-in oven plus extractor fan hood and LED lighting, double sink, 35mm thick polished granite worktops over adequate cupboards and draws and wall mounted cupboards, large fridge freezer.
- Most impressive is the east facing covered veranda, looking to the swimming pool and gardens. This provides another comfortable seating area.
4 separate utility/ storage rooms
- The kitchen area leads to a 2m x 2m utility room with plumbed in dishwasher, single drainer S/S sink unit, with polished granite worktop.
- A 2m x 2m laundry room with single drainer let into a granite work top partially tiled in white and plumbed in washing machine and tumble dryer.
- A 1 x 2m storeroom with floor to ceiling shelving and bottled gas store.
- Finally a 2 x 3 workshop with bench and electric lighting and power points.
3 comfortable bedrooms
Master garden / pool facing bedroom
- The master bedroom is sized 8m x 5m, 22mm Burmese teak floors, built-in dressing table wall mounted mirror and nightstand in teak.
- Wall-mounted A/C unit. King-size Plus double bed against teak panelling to ceiling, shelves and bed wall lights.
- Walk-in dressing room with tiled floor and built-in teak furniture, his and hers shelves, clothes hanging area, wall mounted mirror and wall light and two bolted down safes.
- It has double east facing sliding glazed patio doors leading to 4m x 3.4m under roof covered veranda with tiled floor, overlooks the swimming pool, and also south facing single glazed sliding door and two other windows.
- Master bathroom is a large on-suite with hand basin polished glass top, low flush Cotto sanitary ware and shower with toughened glass partition, tiled walls with mirror and mirrored cabinet, tiled floor, leading to outside walled Balinese rain shower.
- size 4.5m x 3.5m 22mm Burmese teak floors, double teak built-in wardrobe, built-in dressing table cupboards and draws, wall mounted mirror with light, wall mounted fan and A/C unit. King size double bed against built-in headboards and shelves, door to on-suite shower room with low flush Cotto sanitary ware tiled floor and toughened glass shower partition, wall to ceiling. Glazed west facing sliding double door to rear garden.
- size 3.5m x 2m 22mm Burmese teak floor, teak double built-in wardrobes, built-in dressing table cupboards, shelving and wall mounted mirror.
- King-size double bed, teak built-in headboard and shelving and wall mounted A/C unit.
- West facing sliding glazed door leading to under roof tiled area, small rear garden and the 5m x 4m covered courtyard with tiled floor, wall mounted coach lamps.