- Updated On:
- February 10, 2023
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 600 m2
Luxury sea-view villa at Bang Por
Luxury sea-view villa in Bang Por Koh Samui for sale. A 5 bedroom villa on a 2600 sqm plot. Located high on the hillside with a backdrop of a natural waterfall and rock outcrops. It is around 1 km back to the main ring road and closest beaches.
The location of Bang Por is growing in popularity. It has a collection of fish restaurants, international cuisine and coffee bars. As well as Thai food. And the hillside has lost none of its tropical feeling with swathes of palm trees. It is home to many species of birds and home to groups of monkeys.
The property is built to western standards. With 20cm walls and a tiled roof. The main floor of this property has the living room and master bedroom. The master bedroom has full bathroom with bath and shower. As well as a dressing room. There are a further 4 bedrooms within the property. The living area is 350 sq. m, with an exterior size of 250 sq. m.
The main living room has lounge furniture and a chefs full kitchen with cabinets, with a special imported 7 burner stove and 2 separate ovens. This area also has a large pantry / storage room and guest cloakroom. A hallway leads from the main entrance with parking. On this level on accessed by separate doors or sliding patio doors are a further two bedrooms with sea-views. These compliment the master bedroom which has its own balcony.
Some of the outstanding features
- large swimming pool with infinity edge (77 sq. m size)
- 180 degree sea-views to Bang Por bay
- Outdoor Sala
- Terraces are made of Thai stone
- Full length living area with chef’s kitchen with island
Lower sea-view level
- 2 more double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Extra space available for apartment or maids quarters (150 sq. m)
- Outdoor covered terrace
- Covered outdoor living
- additional parking and entrance
Services and facilities
- 2 main big boilers for permanent hot water
- Thermostatic water taps
- A basement of more than 300 m² ready to extend
- Well and 45 m3 water tank
- An electric gate
The 2600 m² plot could accommodate a second, smaller house