Vida Luxury apartments at Fisherman’s Village are a rare opportunity to purchase a 2 or 3-bedroom property directly on the beach. The location is equally incredible being within the famous Fisherman’s Village waterfront. This provides access to many boutique shops, restaurants and other services to support your lifestyle.
- Luxury apartments from a proven developer
- Lift and stairs serving each floor
- Restaurant on the ground floor
- Apartment Suites on upper floors
- Direct beach access
- Floor to ceiling sliding windows to maximize views
Fully furnished & ready to live-in
Fully ready-to-live-in furniture packages are provided by the developer to ensure a hassle-free handover and to enable a rent-ready investment. Individually designed to reflect each owner’s taste and preferences. Furniture packages are elegant, stylish and functional. The 2-3 bedroom packages typically encompass more than 100 separate furniture items, from sofas, wardrobes and TVs to pillow cases, wine glasses and teaspoons.
Rental management options
Full professional villa management is provided upon request by an experience villa management team.
Management take over when the villa is furnished, covering the full range of marketing and guest services from photo-shoot and property listing to airport transfer and guest orientation.
Ensure your investment is hassle-free and let the team do what they do best, including pool cleaning, garden maintenance, villa cleaning, housekeeping and, most importantly, ensuring your guests have a truly memorable vacation experience.
Construction and detailing
Quality is a passion for the project management team. Meticulous care and attention are taken in the selection of durable, natural and time-tested materials.
The Vida luxury apartments benefit from the latest material selections and upgrades from our portfolio of completed properties that include:
- Nulook Aluminium Powder-Coated Doors and Windows
- Engineered Oak Interior Wood Doors
- Daiken Air-Conditioning
- Philips Lighting Systems
- Stiebel Water Heating Systems
- Fully Tiled En-Suite Bathrooms with Rain Showers
- Brass Ceramic Taps and Shower fittings
- Non-Slip Travertine & Marble Feature Stone Surfaces
- Top End Western Kitchens with Quartz Worktops