- Updated On:
- July 11, 2020
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
A magnificent large hillside villa, the no. 1 choice for parties, families or groups wanting space.
Super sports and games room, infinity edge swimming pool with Jacuzzi, BBQ and 2 outdoor relax areas, endless fun is yours! Ideally located between Chaweng and Bophut, “the centre of Samui life”.
Four impressive bedrooms all with FSTV’s / LAN and sea views.
We are the best value large villa on Samui! Don’t disappoint, why not come and give us a try!
* High speed fibre optic WIFI 200/100 Mbps
* International Movie channels in the comfortable lounge and all 4 bedrooms
* Full kitchen with double sink, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, 4 burner hob, microwave, large fridge freezer & ice maker
* Utility room with washing machine.
* Hair dryer in all bedrooms, iron and ironing board
* Laundry cleaned to hotel standard before arrival.
* House cleaning 2 x per week, beach towels and bath towels.
* Sun-beds, private infinity edge swimming pool
* Soap shower gel water and great welcome gift upon check-in.
YOUR LIVING SPACE:
Laid out over three floors and set on a tropical hillside our Villa is a spacious four-bedroom home with large living spaces, kitchen and dining facilities, including a BBQ. Relax areas with sun-beds, and formal seating by the infinity swimming pool with Jacuzzi jets. You just can’t fail to enjoy the planted terraces coloured lighting at sunset and nightfall.
The living room comes fully furnished including a 60-inch FSTV, DVD and surround sound system. There is a lovely full sofa set here suitable for more than 8 persons. The fully equipped kitchen and the dining area can cater comfortably for eight dinners.
Four large on-suite bedrooms with king-sized beds, rain showers, WC and wash basins all with splendid views. Two opening directly onto the pooled terrace, and two on the upper floor with sea views, the master with a Jacuzzi!
The large 20 meter south facing terrace has an infinity “Bali Stone” swimming pool, jacuzzi water jets, large floating “fun bean bag” and sun loungers, plenty of space for sun worshippers. The shaded sofa area is ideal for reading, relaxation and enjoying the tropical surroundings. A second living area is enclosed by a walled garden offering the privacy and tranquility of a tropical retreat. Complete with an exotic Koi Carp pool and waterfall, an ideal quiet corner for morning breakfasts or parties next to the BBQ.
On the lower floor is a large games room including Pool table, Tennis table, Darts, and Weights & bench!
Extra cleaning is available on request at 1000 Thai Baht per time + cost of laundry.
Key Facilities For You:
* Housekeeping – Hotel white fresh linen and towels provided (2 x per week inc., and extra on request)
* Infinity edge swimming Pool (lap pool)
* Sun-bed’s and seating areas
* 4 km to Bophut or Chaweng beach (10min taxi) * Chaweng Central Shopping Mall 4km (10min taxi)
* 2 km to Fisherman’s Village and Bophut (5min taxi)
* Big “C” Supermarket down the hill (500m) & 24 hour 7/11 (600m)
* Secure parking * Scooter and car rental available
* Covered outdoor area with seating
* Sun-beds and sun terrace
* Swimming pool
* 5 km to Chaweng or Bophut beaches
* Night markets at Bo Phut and Maenam, Chaweng
* Lively night entertainment at Bo Phut beach or the Chaweng
* Thai food restaurants close by, to fine cuisine.
Other things to note
>> BEACHES FOR SWIMMERS ARE AT
> Bophut 5 km
> Choeng Mon and Melati Beach 5 km
> Chaweng 5 km
> Plai Laem beach is great for sunsets or walking
Try Bakubung for Coffee and Shakes
Casa Italia close by for ice creams and great coffee
Big C for food shopping
>>>> PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK
We do charge for electricity which is metered and at 6 Baht per unit (Cost).
We take a 4,000 Thai Baht electric bond on arrival per 7 days.
>>>> And Finally:
STOP and look no further. BOOK with us and you won’t be disappointed.
We believe this villa is the perfect home on Koh Samui for family holidays. So we would be happy for you to try our villa.
If you have any further questions we are always happy to help.